Wednesday, April 1, 2015

This Month: Easter Brunch

It seems as though I've hosted Easter the last couple of years.  However, this year was just the four of us.  With two little guys, Easter is exciting.  This year, since my husband was out of town (with the kids) during Holy Week and I was working, it was a tad bit hectic and I had to make some concessions when it came to normal traditions.  The timing simply didn't work out...and I was too exhausted...to dye Easter Eggs and put out carrots for the Bunny Saturday night.  Instead, I bought plastic eggs and filled them with chocolates while the boys were out of town.  I prepped brunch the night before Easter too, and we went to early Mass (hello 7:00!) instead of the normal time so I could max out on "relaxing" on my one day off in a nine-day period.  I repeated my brunch menu from last year, and it was a hit once again!  I set the table with butter yellow, sky blue, cream, and taupe linens and dishes.  The colors just say "Spring" to me, and of course I love my bunny plates!  Two $6 bunches of tulips in dollar vases and my table was complete!




Mixed Berry Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment