Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St Patrick's Day

You all know by now that I'm a Notre Dame alum proud of her Irish heritage.  So of course St. Patty's Day is a celebration in my family!  My dad loved Corned Beef and Cabbage, but I'm just not a fan, so I normally make something different.  This year was especially fun because with two toddlers, we got to have a Leprechaun Hunt in our house, and when everyone arrived home from school and work, we found a big mess left by our little prankster...and some of his treasure!  It looked like he ran off in a hurry, so perhaps we scared him off when we opened the garage door!  So, we enjoyed a festive Irish meal with some of our leprechaun's abandoned treasure (chocolate "golden" coins) for dessert.  I hope you love this meal as much as we did!  Slainte!


Irish Soda Bread
Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake


No comments:

Post a Comment