Tuesday, April 1, 2014

This Month: Island Fever

Summertime is just around the corner!  It's time for fresh produce from the farmers market, tropical libations with paper umbrellas, and flavors that just explode in your mouth (as my father would say)!  In other news, April marks the month I was married, six years ago.  My husband took me on a honeymoon to Jamaica where we thoroughly enjoyed the spicy flavors of the Islands, warm breezes off the Caribbean, and more than our fair share of fruity concoctions.  To celebrate, I thought I'd share some dishes that remind me of that first week of marriage and the wonderful vacation we enjoyed before we both deployed with the Navy.  Feel free to combine these into one yummy meal, or spread them out to add a little Island Flavor to several dinner...  Yeah Mon!


No comments:

Post a Comment