Monday, October 1, 2012

Devlishly Delicious

It's one of my favorite times of the year! The air is getting crisp, there's a haunting howl in the wind, and everything gets just a little spookier after the sun goes down... I just adore Halloween! Picking out a favorite costume (which was always some variation of a witch in my case), ensuring my mama had the best candy to hand out (which my brothers and I would sneak so she'd ultimately have to buy more for the big day), parties in school, and ghoulishly fun foods!

Well this year we're celebrating in my kitchen! We're starting out today with some favorite throw-backs for your little goblins to enjoy. Later this month, I'll also be serving up some steamy bowls of healthy soups to keep you warm in the chilly evenings. A few autumn comfort foods will make an appearance to accompany the soups, too. And finally, I'll be sharing some favorite party appetizers as we officially welcome the holiday season! Yes, the "theme" this month is actually the holiday gathering of hors d'oeuvres (yes, that's the correct French spelling!), but I got a little carried away. 

Must be all the candy. Of course.

Happy Haunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment