Wednesday, July 1, 2015

This Month: Bunco Night!

I live in the suburbs, drive an SUV, and I play Bunco. Every month, my Bunco group gets together for a couple of hours of ladies-only, no kids (or husbands) girl time fun. We roll the dice, drink wine, catch up, and laugh the evening away. With twelve ladies in the group, we all chip in each month. The hostess provides dessert and paper goods. Each of the remaining ladies contribute either a bottle of wine or an hors d'oeuvre to share.  I try to always mix up what I bring, opting to stay away from familiar chips and dips if I can help it.  This month, I'll be sharing a few of my recent contributions, and hope to inspire you in the next dish you bring to share at a game night, pot luck, or book club get together!


No comments:

Post a Comment