Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh My, Thank You!

I am way overdue in this post!  I do hope you'll forgive the tardiness of my Thank You note...

Several weeks ago (oh, I just checked, it was really only last week; I'm not as tardy as I thought!) Diane, of Simple Living, presented me with the Liester Award!

This is my second Liester, but that doesn't make it any less special, nor am I any less honored to receive this award!  Thank you, Diane!

In my quest to pay it forward (well, and comply with the rules of the award) I'm passing my Liester on to five other bloggers!  For award recipients, make sure you check out the rules below...

1.  You must thank the blogger who gave you the award, and link back to their post.
2.  You must post the Liester icon on your Thank You post.
3.  You must present the Liester to five other blogs, and they must have under 200 followers to be eligible.
4.  Let those awardees know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog!

And now....on to the awards!

Debbie at Easy Natural Food for her fabulous Sunday Night Soup recipes
Ellen, Nanci, Karen, and Susan of Everyday Sisters for their awesome sisterly love!
Lisa of Blessed with Grace who shares two of my passions:  L&D Nursing and staying home with her baby!
Law Student's Cookbook for her challenge to cook 'round the world while finishing Law School!  Wowzers!
Kim at Little Mommy Big Appetite, because I went to high school with her and never would have guessed we'd connect so many years later over our love of healthful family meals!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kate! I apologize for my tardiness in thanking you. I have also been awarded this before, but its always a nice reminder to know that other people are thinking of me! So thank you very much.....I promise to do my bit to pay it forward! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Oh, by the way - this weekend is the last soup night until fall. I'm starting a salads link-up on June 3 for summer!

    ReplyDelete