Thursday, December 1, 2011

Co-Hosting It's a Keeper Thursday!

Today I am honored (and super duper excited) to be co-hosting It's a Keeper Thursday! I've been posting recipes with this fun blog party for a few weeks now and have "met" so many wonderful new blogs with tons of great recipes and crafts to share, so I'm thrilled Christina offered me the opportunity to co-host her party and spread my own (new) blog around.  I hope you'll take a look around both my recipes and some of those posted below, but before you do, please keep in mind the rules for It's a Keeper Thursday:
  • Follow It’s a Keeper and today’s co-host via email, GFC, Facebook and/or Twitter.
  • Your link should be a food or craft/project related item. Link up as many as you’d like!
  • Add the It's a Keeper button to your sidebar or blog post, using the code found here – help spread the word!
  • Be sure to check out some of the awesome posts that others have linked up! Let them know that It’s a Keeper sent you!
And now, on to the party!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for cohosting! I am visiting from It's A Keeper Thursday and a new follower as well :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Congrats on being the co-host this week. I love "It's a Keeper" blog. I am your newest GFC Follower. Since GFC is going away soon, you should add Google Plus to your sidebar for new followers. I will search for you there and add you to my circle :-)

    BTW, your Thanksgiving Day feast looks wonderful!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete